Two Must Have Android Apps To Recover Your Stolen Smartphone
Did you ever wonder what will you do when your new purchased Smartphone has been stolen by someone.
May be these are the two methods you will do:
1. Lodge a Police Report
2. Cry and Forget about it.
I have a better option for you guys. Just follow this article and your Smartphone will be in safe hands.
Instead of downloding more and more unwor thy apps on Play Store Just download any of the two apps listed below as soonn as you bought your Smartphone
1)Avast Free Mobile Security
2)Prey Anti Theft
Now let us take look at the Features these two Apps Provide.
Features of Avast Free Mobile Security
- Keeps you safe from malware and malicious apps.
- Block specific numbers from being able to call or send SMS messages
- Anti-Theft component provides you with remote options for locating and recovering your phone.
- The homescreen widget gives you easy access and instant protection status.
- Web Shield warns you if your browser tries to load any malware-infected URLs.
- If your phone is rooted, you can add a firewall to ensure that hackers stay out of your phone.
- Your data usage is tracked to help you stay closer to your monthly data limits.
- If enabled, SiteCorrect helps prevent the troubles of mistyped URLs.
Features of Prey Anti Theft
- Prey lets you keep track of your laptop, phone and tablet whenever stolen or missing — easily and all in one place. It’s lightweight, open source software tha gives you full and remote control, 24/7.
- Basically you install a tiny agent in your phone, which silently waits for a remote signal to wake up and work its magic.This signal is sent either from the Internet or through an SMS message, and allows you to gather information regarding the device’s location, hardware and network status, and optionally trigger specific actions on it.
- Prey uses either the device’s GPS or the nearest WiFi hotspots to triangulate and grab a fix on its location. It’s shockingly accurate.
- If enabled, Prey will attempt to hook onto to the nearest open WiFi hotspot when no Internet connection is found
- Prey has very few dependencies and doesn’t even leave a memory footprint until activated. We care as much as you do.
- Take a picture of the thief with your laptop’s webcam so you know what he looks like and where he’s hiding. Power ful evidence.
- Grab a screenshot of the active session — if you’re lucky you may catch the guy logged into his email or Facebook account!
- Hide your Outlook or Thunderbird data and optionally remove your stored passwords, so no one will be able to look into your stuff
Click here to Download Prey Anti Theft Service.
Warning: Now that you have seen the features these two Apps Provide, but i seriously recommend you guys to use any one of the app below unless you’re a pro in Android and other rooting stuff, otherwise some conflictions may arise and eventually corrupt your phone.
My Favourite among the two apps is Avast because it provides both Antivirus Protection and Anti-theft Protection.
If there are better apps than these two let us know in the comments..