WhatsApp is a free smartphone messenger available for Android. Almost everyone knows about WhatsApp nowadays. With the help of WhatsApp, we can send unlimited messages to our friends and parents everyday for free. Of course it uses our device’s internet connection. We can also send pictures, audio notes, and video messages. This application is free to use for the 1st year and after that it costs us only $0.99/year. And that price is dead cheap when compared to our SMS costs every year.
But have you ever wondered how cool it would be if we can install WhatsApp in PC ? Yes, you heard it correct there are a few ways to install WhatsApp on PC and use it in full extent as you would do in your Android Smartphone. Actually there are 3 ways to install WhatsApp on PC, not just one.
Before going to show you these 3 ways. Let us discuss a few reasons why we should really use WhatsApp.
- NO Hidden Costs. Free for the entire 1st year and after that just $0.99/year (dead cheap).
- Ability to send Multimedia messages (Pictures, Audio notes, Videos) to your friends and contacts.
- Group Chat : We can actually chat with all our friends at once.
- No international charges : And again no hidden costs and scams in WhatsApp. We can chat with our friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp installed.
- No PINS and Usernames : WhatsApp works with our phone number just how SMS would and integrates flawlessly with the Phone address book.
- And much more features : We can share location, exchange contacts, Custom notification sounds, MMS to many contacts at once etc..;
Now let’s continue to our main task “Install WhatsApp on PC“.
Install WhatsApp on PC with Bluestacks
Bluestacks is a popular software through which we can install and use Android Apps on our PC or Laptop.
- First of all go to Bluestacks.com.
- Download and install the software.
- Now start the program and search for WhatsApp. (In the current version of Bluestack, we need to enable the play store first to install the apps from it.)
- Install the WhatsApp in the same way as on Smartphone.
To use WhatsApp on your PC and Smartphone with same Mobile Number use this guide ==> Same Mobile Number for WhatsApp in PC and Smartphone
See the screenshots of bluestacks in action below:
Install WhatsApp on PC without Bluestacks
Though installing WhatsApp on PC using Bluestacks is the recommended method, there are still some complaints of freezing screen, unusual usage of memory etc..;
Recommended For You :
So lets try installing whatsapp on pc without bluestacks software.
There are actually two alternatives to bluestacks that offer almost same functionality. They are :
Of the above two ways, using Youwave is not recommended, because it’s not a free software. It comes with 10 days trial. So its upto you to check Youwave or not.
And next comes the Wassapp. Unlike Youwave, Wassapp is a free software which is easy to install just as any other software.
After installation, start the program and register mobile number by entering the login details of your whatsapp account
and start chatting with your friends on your PC.
That’s it from now on you can easily use the services of WhatsApp on your PC itself. So what are you waiting for? Follow this guide and enjoy free texting with your friends.
Share this article if you find this useful. And also share your views in the comment box too. Thank you.