deep web or Tor

Hey have you ever heard of TOR or DEEP WEB ? If not, you should really learn about that asap. In a simple line “TOR is a Secured Invisible Internet  that you can do anything (i mean anything) keeping yourself anonymous.”  Its not a complex science thing, just see the infographic below and you will understand a lot of things like “What is TOR or DEEP WEB?”  “How to access it?” etc..;  But before lets discuss a few words about “TOR or DEEP WEB or The Invisible Internet…!”

Tor or Deep Web is a network of virtual tunnels that allows people and groups to improve their privacy and security on the Internet. Tor (generally called as Deep Web or Invisible Internet) was originally designed, implemented, and deployed by the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. It was originally developed with the U.S. Navy in mind, for the primary purpose of protecting government communications. But today, it is even used every day by normal individuals, Journalists, Whistle blowers and  many others that you really don’t wanna know about…!

Did you know that almost 96% of the Internet is the DEEP WEB (TOR) and the so called internet we use comprised of only remaining 4%…..!?  Most of the good people use Tor or Deep WEB to keep their credentials or identity safe online from the websites and the bad ones use it to do bad things.. really very bad things…!

 TOR or DEEP WEB : The Invisible Internet

Deep Web Invisible Internet                                                                                                Source : WhoIsHostingThis.com

Well now that you know what is TOR and how to access it, only try to access Tor if you’re serious about your privacy and info. But if you’re just an ordinary student like me then i suggest you stay away from it. Anyway i you’re still curious to explore it its all your choice.

OK then Hope you like this awesome infographic and its time for you to express your views in the comments below and also please don’t forget to share this with your friends.

To know more about stuff like this, Subscribe to our Newsletter or like our page on Facebook. Thank you 🙂

Comments

comments